Re: (ET) panels - materials besides steel ?

Does battery acid attack stainless ?
Would Fiberglass (epoxy resin or polyester resin) be more resistant ?

What are modern battery cases made from - polypropylene ?

What about carbon fibers, etc ?

What type plastic are the Black & Decker Cordless mower decks made out of ?