Re: (ET) Reliable, heavy-duty electric tractor?

I sold mine for $700.00 with no questions asked.
Garry

At 01:57 PM 1/27/2006, Jim Coate wrote:

Christopher Zach wrote:
> How about a sickle mower? They mount on the back of the Elec-trak (would
> lighten up the front wheels) and can pretty much cut anything.

Does "cut anything" include, say, small brush and/or baby trees? (like
prickly bush)

The official ElecTrak sickle bar attachment is rather rare (although I
know of two people with them...), but more than that it mounts to the
side of the tractor so good for clearing beyond the edge of a
mowed/paved area. For a trail, would more need it to be in line with the
tractor so in front or directly behind.

Hmmmmm.... Perhaps could take the front end off of a walk-behind sickle
mower and mount it to the front of an ET with a drive motor? Then could
cut say a 42" wide trail the tractor would then drive in (as long as the
cuttings didn't tangle up underneath too much).

--
Jim Coate
1970's Elec-Trak's