(ET) Reliable, heavy-duty electric tractor?

Our gas tractor just died, and we're wondering about a replacement.  I
really want to get another electric - we have an E-15 also - but I have to
convince some skeptics.  The key issue is reliability - people are nervous
about the age of the Elec-traks.  The next issue is ruggedness for mowing
trails - the E-15's front deck does not do this well.

I can think of a few options:

1.  Find an E-12M in really good shape (if I can).  The mid-mount mower
will be better for the trails than the front deck, I think.  The trick
will be getting something reliable, and convincing people that it will
stay that way.

2.  The Electric Ox.  Lotsa bucks, and the front-mounted mower is not so
good for trails.  It seems designed for groomed lawns, which we do not
have.

3.  The Gorilla.  It will go anywhere by the looks of it, but can it mow?

Wasn't there a company mentioned a few months ago that was going to sell
conversions?  Other ideas?

thanks,

Steve Gaarder