Re: (ET) New wiring question?

1) no-one makes a butt-splice with a tee on it, that I can find.

2) The location is too cramped and awkward to use the hammer crimper.

3) I don't really want to spend $200+ on a real crimp tool, for one
crimp.

4) no tool rental places have such tools.

Would love to hear any ideas!

Graham

2 - Is there room to use a vise or something similiar with the hammer crimper?

3,4 - Where are you located? I have a crimp tool and could lend it to you if that's any help. It's heavy though and may cost a bit to ship back and forth.

- SteveS
- Leesburg VA