(ET) New wiring question?

I recently took the plunge and ordered out the Alltrax for my E-20.  I would like to replace all the existing wiring and have a question on what size others have used for this?  Are the main power cables #4 wires, etc..

Thanks,

Bob K

Bob Kleinbrahm

Senior Network Engineer

First Republic Bank

San Francisco, CA. 94111

415 288-1478

rkleinbrahm firstrepublic com

First Republic Bank and its subsidiaries do not take responsibility for, or accept time-sensitive instructions sent by email including orders, funds transfer instructions or stop payments on checks. All instructions of this nature must be handled by direct communication, not email.

We reserve the right to monitor and review the content of all email communications sent or received. Emails sent to or from this address may be stored in accordance with regulatory requirements.