(ET) Elec-Trak E20 Wiring

papaap pdnt com email asked for pictures:

:.

I’m not sure my pictures will help you on an E12. Steve Richardson scr netscape com is the developer and can help you with your installation. There is also a top notch person who has published a schematic at his web site Ralph Vogan ralphgv centurytel net who said anyone is welcome to copy his work. Now if you still want my pictures you will get them at no charge just send you name and address in an email to raymonellis adelphia net. My pictures are not of high quality and are all taken outside the panels. I have been unable to capture pictures inside the panels with my non-focusing PC camera. Some day I may get a better camera and if I do I’ll take some close-ups inside the panels. Thanks for asking, and good luck to you, Raymon