To: "Dave & Deb" <daveb drizzle com>; <Wahootonic aol com>
Cc: <elec-trak cosmos phy tufts edu>
Sent: Saturday, July 09, 2005 10:28 PM
Subject: Re: (ET) E-12M

Okay guys, one more time.

If you need or want to replace the OEM open style relay made by Guardian, call Harold Zimmerman at 717-859-4234 or email him at cleanpower att net and see what he's got. If you don't want to buy parts off of Harold, then don't mess around with 24 or 48 volt plug-ins from Hosfelt either.

Go to www.surplscenter.com and look for Item # 11-2382. It's an enclosed plug-in relay that's got a 36 volt coil, 3PDT contacts rated at 10 amps, comes with it's own 11 pin base, and costs only $4.99. The base comes with clips to hold the relay in place so it can't vibrate out while mowing the yard.

Mike in KY

----- Original Message ----- From: "Dave & Deb" <daveb drizzle com>