(ET) Alltrax DCX300 ET in E20

Neil wrote: “That shunt is 19" of I think number 4 copper wire,  you actually pulled

enough current that it burnt up ???  WOW.”

WOW is right! Neil the shunt in my tractor is a copper strip which is mounted up on two insulated posts. I prepared a length of #6 copper wire to the specified length with lugs on each end but used instead the original copper shunt. When I install the new DCX300 ET I will use the fuse that Steve Richardson says he is sending with the unit. Thanks for the comment. Raymon