Re: (ET) Alltrax DCX300 ET in E20

WOW is right! Neil the shunt in my tractor is a copper strip which is mounted up on two insulated posts. I prepared a length of #6 copper wire to the specified length with lugs on each end but used instead the original copper shunt. When I install the new DCX300 ET I will use the fuse that Steve Richardson says he is sending with the unit. Thanks for the comment. Raymon

Note: That is the wrong shunt. That shunt is used for the transistor turn off for the field weakening and is in series with the motor armature. Do not measure across that; it's drop is in volts.

My guess is this is what happened. The meter shunt voltage drop is in millivolts.

Chris