RE: (ET) Alltrax DCX300 ET in E20

Kurt Nelson wrote: “Yup, Steve is right.  Shunts are typically rated by the amps at which they will produce a given milivolt.   So, if you had a 100A/100mV shunt and you put 20 amps through it you’d read 20 mV on your digital meter which directly relates to the amps going through it.  A 500A/50mV shunt would be 10 to 1 so if you had a 10 mV reading, it would be 100 amps passing thru.”

I’m afraid I do not understand all about shunt meters but I’m sure others will and I’m learning.. Thanks to you Kurt.  Raymon