Re: (ET) OT: GE motor parts

It is with deepest sorry that I must report the demise of our beloved LT250E washer after 22 years of faithful service. She underwent relay bypass surgery last night but never recovered. We suspect a weak motor. Although the doctor showed interest in further resuscitation efforts, the family overruled him. The doctor decided not to even mention the possibility of the 36V motor transplant that was suggested. The patient is available for donor parts until Saturday, when she will be laid to rest in the White Goods section of Loudoun County Regional Landfill Memorial Gardens. The family is already looking into adpoting a new washer.

Thank you all for your suggestions and support during this difficult time.

- SteveS