Re: (ET) OT: GE motor parts

Wow, thanks for the response on this! I tried most of the avenues suggested, and it comes up that the part is NLA, as well as the motor. Surprise surprise, after all it is 23 years old. But, I refuse to let a contact junk the machine, so I'll clean it up and see what happens. I did come up with a idea though, I could use the marginal contact to close a secondary relay, which, in turn, energizes the solenoid (which the motor contact did). That way any voltage drop in the poor contact doesn't affect the solenoid operation - which was the original problem. So, GE motor, relays, 'front loader'; it's not been too far off-topic!

- SteveS
'82 LT250E (front loader)