-----Original Message-----
From: elec-trak-bounces cosmos phy tufts edu
[mailto:elec-trak-bounces cosmos phy tufts edu] On Behalf Of steves
Sent: Wednesday, April 27, 2005 8:03 AM
To: et
Subject: (ET) OT: GE motor parts

This is pretty far off-topic, but I bet one of you knows the answer to
this:

I'm trying to fix our 25 year old washing machine, which has a GE motor (it was strange seeing a "Made in USA' label). There is a terminal board

in it with some relay contacts, and one set is toast. Anyone know where to get GE motor parts? The on-line appliance repair places I checked don't have motor parts. Or is it possible to 'recondtion' relay
contacts?

Again, sorry about the OT, but I figure people who fix and use 30 year electric tractors would understand this problem!

- SteveS