RE: (ET) Max Charger specs and snowblowing tips

Thanks Chris,

I got me a 1500 Watt step-down transformer (for $21 with a bent case)
which should do the trick based on your measurements. I'll experiment
with the capacitor value when I am on the 50Hz grid and let you guys
know (just in case there is somebody else as crazy as me and wants to
take their elec-trak with them on a move accross the big puddle)

Markus