Re: (ET) E20 with E15 motor and other stuff

Well at least they (Duro Tire) are up front about where the tires are made... I was curious if the extra cost for Carlisle Tire tires got anything different. But all I learned from their web site (collection of catalog pages) is that the company address is in South Carolina. Anybody know more about them?
http://www.carlisletire.com/

SteveS wrote:
- from durotire.com:

With multiple and expanding tire factories in Asia, a warehouse in Ohio and a first-class wheel manufacturing plant in Georgia,

_________
Jim Coate
1970's Elec-Trak
1992 Chevy S-10 BEV