(ET) Max Charger specs and snowblowing tips

Ok, these are probably "full power charge" specs from the E20. I just blew my driveway, drove *all* of the batteries deep into the red on all indicators by the end, and the tractor slowed down while going uphill blowing at full power in L.

980 watts
1055 VA
power factor: .85
Well over 9 amps drawn
Voltage with 50 foot extension cable is 109v (normally 120)

Note: When blowing wet snow you're going to want to be in L at least. Stay out of LL; part of the throw in snowthrower comes from the tractor's velocity ramming snow into the auger (and out the chute). Think go as fast as possible without the auger overloading (I did this tonight going downhill). This is very hard when you're blowing said snow up a 30 degree driveway; Trick there is to blow up hill first thing, then climb hill, then blow going *downhill*.

Face the fact that your tractor will probably be pegging red; I don't know if anyone else blows wet snow in the yellow; it's pretty much all the way red.

The chute clogs a lot less when you keep it straight ahead or a little to either side. The more you go off-center (say blow 90 degrees from your track) the more likely to clog.

POR15 makes clog clearing a snap: I can simply press from under the chute and get a perfect snow-log out the top. Never sticks even a bit.

Happy snowblowing!
Chris