(ET) E20 with E15 motor and other stuff

Hi Guys,

thank you all for your help with my E20 performance questions
after I put the E15 motor into it. The summary of things
that lead to the lower performance are:
 - smaller motor :)
 - larger pulley
 - probably bad field connection first time around
 - field weakening not matched to motor

In summary, I need to eventually get a beefier motor back
in there. (Am toying with an ADC 6.7" 6HP .... but am not
ready for this investment right now, the E15 motor has
to do for a while :)

Anyhow after working a bit on the field weakening connection
the tractor is quite usable. There is a significant performance
difference to my standard E20 but for the loader application I
use running in L and without field weakening works. D1 is
usually ok, unless I have to go up hill.

I worked it all weekend moving 10 tons of gravel, plus some
dirt and mulch. It functioned just fine and I am very happy
with my bucket loader (see new post on elec-trak.com:
http://www.elec-trak.com/forum/showthread.php?t=79)

I am also very happy with the used set of golf cart batteries
I got for a core charge. They had enough power to move the 10
ton of gravel on a single charge and I needed a recharge before
they did :) With the posts cut off they fit nicely into the
tractor.

Btw, also on the forum I made some posts on where to get a
replacement klixon motor breaker for $6 and some lug tires
for $28. Furthermore I confirmed an suggestion from Raymond
from last fall on the motor brushes. I had bought brushes
from REPCO and they were a perfect fit (see
http://www.elec-trak.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=10)

Thats if for today

Markus