(ET) Alltrax monitoring

I see that there is a program (webcontrollerpro) for monitoring (via serial link), the voltage, current, etc, on the Alltrax DCX300-ET..

This program shows these values in numbers.

Is there a version that will show gauges on your laptop screen?

I would like to just use a cheap laptop as a display on my vehicle, but with the webcontrollerpro software, all you will get is a small window with only numerical output. Is there a box somewhere that needs checking for that kind of a display?

Is there something with Visual Basic, or LabView that someone out there has whipped up?

Having a laptop mounted on the dash with gauges displayed would look soooo good!

Kevin