RE: Performance with transistor controller - was (ET) Traction, etc

At 01:42 PM 1/28/05 -0500, Markus Lorch wrote:
thank you very much for your reply. This really helped me understand
the implications of using a electronic controller better.

Your welcome, I'm glad it helped. I've spent some time working on EV motor controllers and it's nice to be able to pass a little of that experience along.

Robert

" 'Freedom' has no meaning of itself.  There are always restrictions,
be they legal, genetic, or physical.  If you don't believe me, try to
chew a radio signal. "

                        Kelvin Throop, III