(ET) Altrex

I installed a older altrex 2 year ago and I gave up on all the switches and relays.  I just bought 4 12 V 20 amp switches and put the original resistors with them and now I have the pot in the dash for speed and 4 more speeds on the dash.  You have to start with 36 V field then weaken it. Reverse is a dpdt switch.  If you hit it while moving it is instant reverse and you will leave the seat.  Other than that it works great.
Ferguson Apiaries
Hensall, On
http://www.fergusonapiaries.on.ca
http://www.oneplace.com/ministries/grace_to_you/