(ET) Fusible link replacements

Hi all,

a while ago we discussed fusible link replacements. I noticed that
we use the following small fuses in electric vehicles that can be
directly attached to the battery posts (depending on what type you have)
or the power disconnect post. (Prob. better if bolted down in
the optional fuse holder to reduce mechanical stress in the
wire)

The one I am thinking of is the 400 amp, 100 VDC Gould Safety Fuse
($21) but possible a Littlefuse MEGA, rated at 250A 32V would
do (its a SLO-BLO, but I am not sure how slow. I peak current
on my E20 exceeds 400A but only for very brief moments (then
current limiting kicks in. Max sustained current on my E20 for
a few  seconds seems to be 300A if I really push it.)
Here's a datasheed (not much of a datasheet)
http://www.littelfuse.com/data/en/Data_Sheets/aftermarket-6.pdf

Maybe its of some use to somebody

Markus