RE: (ET) Accessory Connector Plug

James,

I think Harold Zimmermann has some. I just checked
the latest price list I have (referenced from
http://java.cs.vt.edu/public/users/mlorch/Elec-Trak/index.html)

but I can't find them in the price list.

Another thought: The rear PTO connector I have
on my ETs for the tiller or vac also has an anderson
style connector. Maybe you would want to go this route
and also permanently mount an anderson connector under
the rear right fender.

Also I noticed that some universal motors found in
110V AC tools run reasonably well on 36V DC - e.g.,
my sawsall does. A experienced electrician told me
that you typically can run universal motors with
a DC voltage that is 50% of the AC rating, so in
this case it would be up to 55V DC. If the slightly
slower speed is not an issue then you could go
this route. No guarantees though :)

Markus