-----Original Message-----
From: elec-trak-bounces cosmos phy tufts edu
[mailto:elec-trak-bounces cosmos phy tufts edu] On Behalf Of RJ Kanary
Sent: Thursday, November 04, 2004 12:18 PM
To: Elie, Larry (L.D.); SteveS; et
Subject: [SPAM] Re: (ET) Re: ET reliability

     Is it within the realm of possibility that there exists some
confusion
between the E-12 S, which has a front mount mower and electronic
controls,
the E-12, which also has a front mount mower, but has a centrifugal
switch
on the traction motor, traction  motor reversal handled by contactors
and
the E-12 M, that has the same electrical configuration as the E-12, but
has
a mid mount mower ?