From: James F. Jarrett [mailto:jarrett ccds charlotte nc us]
Sent: Thursday, November 04, 2004 7:04 AM
To: elec-trak cosmos phy tufts edu
Subject: (ET) Accessory Connector Plug

I have two ETs that I use a lot.  An E-12m, and an I-5.  I want to try
my hand at making a few accessories for them from some salvaged motors,
controllers, etc.  that I have on hand.

I intend all of my gizmos to connect to the ET's via anderson
connectors.  They are relatively cheap, easy to come by and idiot-proof.

Since I don't want to break either ET's ability to use the standard
attachements (Hedge clippers, hand tillers etc) I was going to make an
adaptor plug.  One end would be the standard ET accesory plug and the
other an anderson.

I could then plug this in when I want to use my gizmos and remove it to
use standard ET attachements.

The problem is, no matter where I look I can't find a two prong 20 amp
twisk lock male plug.

Does anyone have a source for these or have an old one they are willing
to part with for a fair price?

Thanks

James