Re: (ET) consulting Bill

I think it would be wise to ask about this guy and try to contact him
directly. If he is up to parting with anything or rights, it would be nice
to know before it goes south.

And Mr. Freese, No harm done (to me at least ;) I did not order the kit. I
just brought it up as an example where someone could need some extra help.

Dean Stuckmann