Re: (ET) consulting Bill

Bill told me yesterday that the man came from Costa Rica about 2 weeks ago. Bill has shown him what the general inventory is and will not sell parts out from under him. Yes it was said that he would have no use for the snow blowers and dozer blades and that they could maybe sold on Ebay. I do NOT know if the man only wants parts or all rights to prints etc. I will ask if you want. Mr. Stuckman if you are that person that ordered the conversion kit and Bill spent 2 hours on the phone with you because of the (custom) tractor, then I OWE YOU AN APOLOGY. I AM SORRY.
Garry Freese STSCS(SS) retired US Navy

So in other words, all this stuff about Bill being tired, etc is really not the point. Bill basically sold all of his stuff in a shot to someone who dropped by with a dump truck full of money.

Good for Bill! Hurray!

Now, if he had simply said that at the outset, then there would have been no confusion. Of course he wouldn't sell anything; it's all "sold".

Now it's time to find other sources for this stuff. I'll see what it costs to have mower motors rewound. Yeah Bill had it cheaper, but then again I didn't want to buy everything that Bill ever had.

Chris