Re: (ET) consulting Bill

Bill told me yesterday that the man came from Costa Rica about 2 weeks ago. Bill has shown him what the general inventory is and will not sell parts out from under him. Yes it was said that he would have no use for the snow blowers and dozer blades and that they could maybe sold on Ebay. I do NOT know if the man only wants parts or all rights to prints etc. I will ask if you want. Mr. Stuckman if you are that person that ordered the conversion kit and Bill spent 2 hours on the phone with you because of the (custom) tractor, then I OWE YOU AN APOLOGY. I AM SORRY.
Garry Freese STSCS(SS) retired US Navy