(ET) Bil

FWIW, I bought an e12 about 20 years ago, found out how to get an owners manual, after I had it running ('taint that hard) and survived without any knowledge of others that were in use. Joined this group a couple years ago, really like it for the hints and comments, never even knew Bill's phone no.

So, I don't understand all the fuss, they ran before he was around or known, probably will continue to do so. I guess if anyone can' t kee them running, they should just pu them away and use something else.

Srry for the diatribe  but this thread is getting away from common sense

wombat