(ET) Enough at Bill

I was over to get some parts last fall.  I gathered then that he was selling out.  More was said.  But I started with just an ET to build knowledge and it was good.  This group has been good and will be good. But I could start from scratch and scrounge and make a cheaper tractor now.  No it would not be an antique but I was interested in electric.  I am sorry he is gone.  I was hoping to get over and buy a roto tiller and blower.  He was leaving for holidays the next day and has no time to dig them out;. Salute to Bill for what he has done.
www.fergusonapiaries.on.ca
Ferguson Apiaries
Hensall, On
519-236-4979