(ET) Bill

 Bill has a computer, used to be part of this LIST, He was sick of all the Bull Shit on this list! And got off!

And, if we don’t send Clay the membership fee to convince Bill to sell us parts!  Bill is right   Most of you

Are cheap. And don’t deserve his help or parts. And some of us are going to suffer, Hell, most of you can’t

even rebuild a deck motor! And your going to build replacement parts for Elec Trak’s ? Cheaper? And distribute them,

I don’t think so. You might get buy for a while. Then off to lawn mower dealer.  That will be the end of the Elec Trak.

Keith