Re: (ET) Bill

Title: Re: (ET) Bill
Hi,
Keith, I don’t quite know where you get off bashing people that don’t have the expertise to rebuild these tractors. I’ll bet that over 95% of us can’t rebuild a modern automatic transmission but that does not mean that we don’t have the right to drive a car or have the right to purchase parts to have it fixed. And, who ever stated that Bill had to give his advice for free?  That is his option. Maybe he could be paid as a consultant when the list users can’t solve the problem.  That would also cut the list “bull shit” as you call it, because the consulting requests could go to a separate email. And as stated by numerous people on the list, there are better internet options than what we are using now. We may need to figure out a way to build parts if we can’t find a modern replacement. They may not be built by us dummies, and they might not be cheaper. But we may be able to help at some level. I have more of a mechanical background and that’s why I asked about the stamping press needed for a mower deck. The company I work for has some presses and I could check into costs for that once I know what is required. But you have realistic, if Bill is sick of the business this bribe is a short term fix at best. As the saying goes, you can lead a horse to water but you can’t make him drink.

Dean Stuckmann

 Bill has a computer, used to be part of this LIST, He was sick of all the Bull Shit on this list! And got off!

And, if we don’t send Clay the membership fee to convince Bill to sell us parts!  Bill is right   Most of you

Are cheap. And don’t deserve his help or parts. And some of us are going to suffer, Hell, most of you can’t

even rebuild a deck motor! And your going to build replacement parts for Elec Trak’s ? Cheaper? And distribute them,

I don’t think so. You might get buy for a while. Then off to lawn mower dealer.  That will be the end of the Elec Trak.

Keith