(ET) coop buying through Bill

A lot of good ideas recently, but nobody but me taking some sort of action,
whether in the agreement of all, or not...it is action.  One thing that
rings true with all the responses and ideas is that there is a possibility
that Bill could actually take the offer and provide for the next period of
time.  This is a better option than anything else that has been acted on so
far and will give others the opportunity to actually take
action...long-term transitional action.

Try sending the $100 and let's see if it works.  If it does not, you get
the money back.  What's the saying?  "some action is better than no action"
or is it "nothing ventured, nothing gained", or how about 'we learn from
our mistakes"?  All may apply here.

-Clay

http://mail2web.com/ .