Re: (ET) Mower motor stuff

It sounds like one of the magnets came unglued from your motor shell.  I
have had that happen on two DC motors in the past, although neither were
for
the Elec-Trak.  One had a broken magnet which I fixed by gluing the magnet
pieces as close together as possible.

Nope, all four magnets are nice and snug in there.

I like the solution for broken magnets though. Also when putting the armature back in be *SURE* to hold it. It will go screaming towards the magnets, and I'm sure it could break them.

Chris