(ET) I need new parts -- please help

I posted this yesterday, but please allow me to ask my questions more
directly,
since this is my most immediate need...

My immediate need is to replace the relays.  I have 1 failed and another on
its way out.  Is there a modern equivalent?  The one that failed is the
one that
cuts power when the brake is applied -- I have it jury-rigged in a bad
way.  The
one that is failing I'm not quite sure yet, but to be on the safe side, I
would
just replace all of them.

More info, when I go forward, sometimes I notice power cuts out for a
second or
2 then jumps back in, sometimes it seems like sluggish power.  It seems
when I
come to a complete stop then start again, everything is fine again. (Mower
stays
on the whole time).

Please help.  My E20 seems like it is on the verge of becoming an
expensive,
battery-powered doorstop, if I don't find new relays.

 mailto:Jeremy Gagliardi com
 http://Jeremy.Gagliardi.com