Re: (ET) Re: rotary inverter

From Lee:

I wouldn't (don't) leave the rotary inverter in the rain, although it might not hurt it. If you leave the tractor in the rain you could cover the inverter with a piece of plastic or something.

I built a little platform for it out of 2x4s and a piece of 3-ply that slips on the front of the tractor. Works great. But It can't be on there when the mower is there.