Re: (ET) I need new parts -- please help

its way out.  Is there a modern equivalent?  The one that failed is the
one that
cuts power when the brake is applied -- I have it jury-rigged in a bad
way.  The
one that is failing I'm not quite sure yet, but to be on the safe side, I
would
just replace all of them.

http://www.jameco.com/cgi-bin/ncommerce3/ExecMacro/Jameco/searchResult.d2w/report?sort=BPA&search=192815

If the above link doesn't work goto www.jameco.com and search for Jameco# 192815, these look like would work as the ones on my E-15 are 4 terminal so I assume they are SPST like the item listed above. Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong. I'm not sure how much "coil" current these would draw so I'm not sure what resistor to get to drop it closer to 24V.

You might want to wait for the more experienced people here to look over this, before considering this an option.

Shannon Aldinger