RE: (ET) Chainsaw Price

From Lee in Tennessee:

For many years I cut all my wood (my sole source of home heating) with 'cheap' electrics powered by my E-15 through the rotary inverter. These chain saws are definitely light duty, with nylon gears, etc. I felt lucky if I could get two seasons out of one. (Approximately 15 ricks of wood) But I figured that I could go through 3 or 4 of them for what one 'good' one would cost. I'm not so sure that was good thinking but anyway that's what I did - and I've kept warm!