(ET) Source of Pars for ETs

Hi
I just found the most amazing web site the URL is below. As you will see it
is a search engine for parts for the TORO company. Toro now owns and sell
parts for Wheelhorse, and Wheelhorse made ET after GE got out of the
business. I found the part list for the WheelHorse Electracs  and the A80
here. With the Toro/Wheelhorse number part number. This is the number Bill
Gunn uses.

Just set the  PRODUCT BRAND box to Wheelhorse
And the  PRODUCT TYPE box to Riding Products.

The Electracs or on page 2 and the A80 several pages deeper.

There are also Electric SEE ATTACHMENTS box, like plows, mowering decks,
three point hitches, wagons.

It a very cool sight.
 When you select a part it  creates a list of parts and part numbers that
can be printed and it just the thing to have in your hand when you give
Bill
Gun a call.

https://lookup2.toro.com/partdex/index.cfm?adv=yes&xCaller=Toro
<https://lookup2.toro.com/partdex/index.cfm?adv=yes&xCaller=Toro>

I have yet to determine if Toro/ still stocks these parts. But, the
exploded
diagrams of each assembly makes book marking this site a must.

It also looks like a Wheelhorse attachments, that Bill doesn't carry will
fit ET. If these can be ordered through a local TORO dealer and this would
relieve some (hopefully a lot)  of the cost associate with shipping  large
heavy parts across county and across borders.

Like I say I have no idea if Toro stocks these parts or the cost.
Wheelhorse
has a rep for being costly and Bill is IMHO very reasonable.  So I'll still
go to him first.

I wonder what would happen if I when in to my local Toro Dealer and tried
order a 36VDC motor for my 145.
I'll let the group know when I try. There is a new dealer 5 miles from me I
many I drop in to-day do a test.

Enjoy the URL

Geof Thompson B. Sc. CLS
No trees were killed in the production of this E-mail.
However, many electrons were severely inconvenienced.
Data Management Designer
Canadian Hydrographic Service
Central and Arctic Region
867 Lakeshore Road
Burlington, Ontario
Canada. L7R 4A6

Phone (905) 336-4698
Fax (905) 336-8916
E-mail Thompsong dfo-mpo gc ca <mailto:Thompsong dfo-mpo gc ca>