(ET) elec-traks pricing

Thanks to the group for the response.  No one really gave me a concrete
price but from the number of offers to buy at $100, my price is probably
too
low.  None the less, I am not interested in keeping the elect-traks.  I
live
in SE Michigan just outside of Ann Arbor.  Easy access from US 23.  Those
of
you who are still interested in the equipment. please contact me directly.
     dbone bas k12 mi us
Many thanks again and I apologise for turning this into a sales page.