Re: (ET) Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2002 21:17:54 -0500

In a message dated 6/19/02 10:20:26 PM, goodguyforsure hotmail com wrote:

<< Drive belts. How do I get them out? There is not enough room between
the
pulley and frame. Do I have to remove the pulley? Anything I should know
about buying new belts?

John Briese>>

hi john, this is often a problem.  recently i loosened the 4 motor
mounting
bolts, and this gave enough room to slip belts around.  on transaxel end,
sometimes i've loosened bolts holding tranny in place, just enough to slip
belts around.
    if there's an easier way, i'd like to know too. good luck, jon k