Re: (ET) Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2002 21:17:54 -0500

Perhaps my belts are a little loose, but what I did was to do it bicycle
chain style.  I totally overstressed by E20 one day and the belts came
clear off.  So, I put them both back onto the small ring, then part way
up the large ring, holding them tight.  Then, on a level surface, with
the power off, the brake off, and the gear in neutral, I slowly moved
the large ring by hand (thus moving the tractor forward) while using my
hand as a re-railer of sorts to guide the belt fully onto the large
ring.  Voila, belts back on in under 2 minutes.

--
 mailto:Jeremy Gagliardi com