Re: (ET) Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2002 21:17:54 -0500

By the way, I also verified you can get belts off this way too (at least
on my E20), by using your hand as a de-railer.  Pull the belt away from
the bottom of the large ring, and as described below, slowly turn the
large ring (clockwise) with your other hand while pulling the belt away
and off the ring, just like you would de-chain a bicycle.  Slowly the
belt will ride up alongside the ring, and eventually give way.

--
 mailto:Jeremy Gagliardi com