(ET) E 20 value?

Hi,

I am new to the elec-trak world and am having fun reading and learning
about
these interesting machines.

I stumbled across an E 20 with mowerdeck, rotary brush/catcher and roto
tiller attachments all in good condition (batteries are 4 or 5 years old).
The asking price is $1400 which seems a little high to me. What do you
guys
think? From what I understand the tillers are not very common so this
package
MIGHT not be all that far out of line. Do the tillers really work well?
How
does the elec-trak compare to a modern lawn tractor for cutting (and
picking
up) grass? Has anyone had success adapting a wood splitter, possibly using
the fork lift attachment? - Thanks, Craig Miller