Re: (ET) loose magnet

From Lee in Tennessee:

I had a magnet come loose in my rotary inverter a couple of years ago. I stuck it back with a compound you can get at auto stores called JB Weld or something like that. It has held so far and I use it quite a bit, for electric chain saw, leaf blower, weed whip, etc.

Had a magnet come loose on one of my mower motors yesterday. Replaced
the whole thing, but I was wondering if anyone has tried epoxying that
sucker back into place with any success. Also, has anyone figured out
what causes them to come loose?