From: Oasis654 aol com [mailto:Oasis654 aol com]
Sent: Wednesday, July 04, 2001 10:31 PM
To: plitch attglobal net
Subject: Re: RE: (ET) axles

<<don't spin the steering

wheel to the extremes because the resulting "plowing" vectored forces on
the

spindles may result in stress fractures!>>

hi thanks for all the good info.  just wondering what you're referring to
by
spindles.  i have trouble with a machine when i steer all the way to either
side, but problem seems to be in steering gears.  regards, jon k