Re: (ET) axles

Hi Pieter,

The reducer rings (3/4 to 1/2") used for reducing the size of knockouts
on electrical panels are quite thin and make great shims for taking out
the play on your steering gears. Don't let it go too long as the looser
they are, the faster they wear. I run the rear of the tractor up on
ramps to make it easier to get underneath.

Had a magnet come loose on one of my mower motors yesterday. Replaced
the whole thing, but I was wondering if anyone has tried epoxying that
sucker back into place with any success. Also, has anyone figured out
what causes them to come loose?

After the fix session I got a nice picture of my son mowing on our
latest B-145 WH (E-15) with the American flag behind him. Very
patriotic! I'll try to post it somewhere. Still haven't touched my own
web site in over a year. It looks very dated! Soon!

Jim