[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: (ET) Diminished speed/power in reverse
- Subject: Re: (ET) Diminished speed/power in reverse
- From: Brenda Harrison & Tim Krokowski <krowharr bcpl net>
- Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2000 22:41:41 -0400
- In-reply-to: <200010251623 MAA06511 cosmos5 phy tufts edu>
- References: <3 0 6 32 20001025085357 00832230 ashley jbc edu>
- Sender: owner-elec-trak cosmos5 phy tufts edu
Lee & Ken,
My E-20 uses a foot pedal instead of a hand throttle. I'll have
inside the mechanism for the third switch. Thanks for the tip.
At 12:23 PM 10/25/00 -0400, you wrote:
> From: Lee Richardson <lrichard jbc edu>
> Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2000 08:53:57 -0400
> Just a possibility! My E-15 sometimes is slow in reverse because the
> switch on the hand throttle doesn't connect in reverse. Sometimes it
> connects and sometimes it doesn't. I've threatened to file the groove
> little deeper to remedy this problem but haven't done it yet.
>I had exactly this problem and fixed it in exactly this way. Works fine.