Re: (ET) Diminished speed/power in reverse

>From Lee in Tennessee:

Just a possibility!  My E-15 sometimes is slow in reverse because the third
switch on the hand throttle doesn't connect in reverse.  Sometimes it
connects and sometimes it doesn't.  I've threatened to file the groove a
little deeper to remedy this problem but haven't done it yet.

As to the loss of power on the incline.  Sounds like you might have lifted
off the seat (the seat switch cut out) or touched the brake (the brake
switch cut out).  I bypassed both switches on my tractor as I decided it
was more dangerous with them than without in hilly terrain.