[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: (ET) Diminished speed/power in reverse
- Subject: Re: (ET) Diminished speed/power in reverse
- From: Lee Richardson <lrichard jbc edu>
- Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2000 08:53:57 -0400
- In-reply-to: <3 0 6 32 20001024200600 007b3970 mail bcpl net>
- Sender: owner-elec-trak cosmos5 phy tufts edu
>From Lee in Tennessee:
Just a possibility! My E-15 sometimes is slow in reverse because the third
switch on the hand throttle doesn't connect in reverse. Sometimes it
connects and sometimes it doesn't. I've threatened to file the groove a
little deeper to remedy this problem but haven't done it yet.
As to the loss of power on the incline. Sounds like you might have lifted
off the seat (the seat switch cut out) or touched the brake (the brake
switch cut out). I bypassed both switches on my tractor as I decided it
was more dangerous with them than without in hilly terrain.
At 08:06 PM 10/24/2000 -0400, you wrote:
> I finally have enough grass grown to use my ET (E-20). While out
>used to how it cuts I noticed that when I backed up I had about one-third
>the speed and power in reverse than in forward. Is this normal?