Re: (ET) Diminished speed/power in reverse

Hey Don,
        Thanks for the confirmation.  Another ET'er wrote me and asked if
I had
the three steps (for acceleration) in reverse like I normally have in
forward.  Does yours have three steps in reverse (I assume the steps are:
full field start, green light/cruise for field weakening, and the surge
when you get the red light comes on)?

Tim