Re: (ET) Changing belts on E12M

Thanks a lot Jim.  I wish I'd been smart like Bruce and asked the list
before I tackled putting that drive belt back on.  I never thought to
loosen the axle mount and shift it forward.  If I did it again I'd
defintely remove the tire.  With the motor mounting bolts loosened and 2/3
removed, I was able to juggle the belts into place before the motor fell.
Life on the edge.  If I do it again (yuck!) I think I'll give your way a
shot first.  Tim